We are looking for an experienced Performance Marketing Manager, being responsible for building advertising campaigns and monitoring day-to-day optimization and analysis of XOUXOU’s platforms.
- Developing and executing XOUXOU’s multi-channel performance marketing strategy.
- Manage the performance, operation and optimisation of our Google and Bing advertising platforms and supporting tools.
- Manage daily operations of paid display and programmatic campaigns internationally, organic and paid social media as well as SEM.
- Manage audience segmentation and targeting in order to deliver more tailored messaging for stronger connections.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine forecasts and budgets in collaboration with Roger, XOUXOU’s Head of Growth.
- Run precise analysis per campaign based on different KPIs and set a reporting structure to measure success.
- Be in-the-know about emerging trends of performance marketing and e-commerce.
- Working closely with XOUXOU’s creative Team on design and keyword research to ensure all Online-Marketing campaigns are on-brand and perform optimally.